Anyone changing the course of history... is usually a student doing an examination, and the same applies to anyone inventing new Commandments or exciting new moral maxims! Here are some such amusing (and true) examples.
- God wouldn't give Moses any more tablets. (Shades of National Health Service cut backs!)
- Nobody really knows what God intended by the Ten Commandments.
- The prophet told the people to lift up their loins (aerobics?)
- He did not like to invoice the saints.
- God is in heaven, I suppose, with a flock of angels round him.
- Jeremiah was put in a pit infested with lions.
- The Bible too shares my views...