Anyone changing the course of history... is usually a student doing an examination, and the same applies to anyone inventing new Commandments or exciting new moral maxims! Here are some such amusing (and true) examples.
- God wouldn't give Moses any more tablets. (Shades of National Health Service cut backs!)
- Nobody really knows what God intended by the Ten Commandments.
- The prophet told the people to lift up their loins (aerobics?)
- He did not like to invoice the saints.
- God is in heaven, I suppose, with a flock of angels round him.
- Jeremiah was put in a pit infested with lions.
- The Bible too shares my views...
Little did God think when He wrote the Bible, how soon the people would forget.
There are even people who have seen things that belonged to God.
If Jeremiah's mother had of had an abortion there would be a piece missing out of the Bible.
Then the sheep will sit down on Abraham's bosom.
God had a quare job to get the Children of Israel to move.
If your doctor tries out euthanasia on you, you could always change your doctor.
Euthanasia could come in handy, if you had no money at all.
Hard hard it is for those who have inches to inherit the Kingdom of God!
Drink makes you say things behind God's back.
Even God wouldn't expect you to go to Church every Sunday.
The Holy Spirit was hoovering over the earth.